SISEL International Internet Data Privacy Notice
Your peace of mind and goodwill are valued by SISEL International. We pledge to you that the personal information you share with SISEL will be used with care while protecting your privacy. The information below outlines SISEL’s policies regarding information collected from persons using the SISEL International internet website.
Types of Information We Collect
Information voluntarily shared by you on our website is stored for purposes such as filling your order, responding to queries for further information and preparing for future visits with custom shopping for you.
The information collected typically will include your name, address, business or shipping address, telephone numbers and financial information such as bank or credit-card account information. Be assured that SISEL International uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt and safeguard the financial information you provide.
Some information is automatically collected by means of an internet feature called “cookies.“ A cookie is a small data file generated by most browser software. Cookies generally contain no personal information, just information that enables our website to recognize your browser. We can then offer you customized features. This automatically collected information is used solely to make your web visit pleasing and beneficial.
Email communications from SISEL that you open may trigger a confirmation back to SISEL if your computer supports this function. Your email address will never be shared with other companies or individuals!
Do We Share Information?
SISEL International values your business and your trust. Your information will never be sold or shared with any entity. The only instance when SISEL will disclose personal data is when legally required to do so at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing the SISEL website and applicable laws to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website.
Should we employ agents to fulfill business functions on our behalf, these agents will be prohibited from using your information for anything other than SISEL business.
What Happens When I Sign-Up or Place an Order?
If you decide to sign-up as a SISEL International Distributor, your application form will disclose needed information like name, contact information (address, email, telephone) and financial data (credit card number, expiration date). This information is necessary for billing and ordering purposes as well as marketing objectives. If you are sponsored by current SISEL Distributor, this individual may have limited access to your information so that he or she may contact you. All Distributors must agree to non-disclosure of downline information before they have access to it.
When you order product from SISEL you obviously must disclose information so that we can know how it is being paid for and where to ship the order. We may use this information to contact you if there are problems processing your order. All sign-up or ordering data is encryption protected.
Should your personal information change or if you decide to no longer be affiliated with SISEL International, contact
SISEL International is providing this website and by using the website you agree to the following:
* The information is for educational purposes only.
* By accessing this site and downloading any materials, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions here set forth. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site or download materials from it.
* Subject to your continued compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement, SISEL International grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use, display and listen to this site and the information, images, sounds and text (“materials”) here displayed.
* You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
* SISEL International authorizes you to view and download the materials at this site only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the materials and copies of the materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
1. You must retain, on all copies of the materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials;
2. You may not modify the materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; and
3. You must not transfer the materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use.
* This website, including all text and graphics, is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, whether or not a copyright notice is present on the materials. You agree to comply with copyright laws worldwide in your use of this site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the materials. Except as expressly provided herein, SISEL International does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks or copyrights.
All trademarks displayed on this site are subject to the U.S. and international trademark rights of SISEL International or are used under agreement in the U.S. and internationally by SISEL International. The unauthorized use of any trademark displayed on this site is strictly prohibited. These trademarks include, but are not limited to, the following logos and emblems of SISEL International and its affiliates:SISEL
Other trademarks may be added to the site from time to time.
For more detail on all of the exciting features and benefits in this booklet, please refer to SISELís terms and definitions in the glossary and official Policies and Procedures handbook.